Here are the steps to play “Mary Had a Little Lamb” on the piano:
- Place your right thumb on the note “D” which is just to the left of the two black keys on the piano.
- Place your index finger on the note “E” which is just to the right of “D”.
- Place your middle finger on the note “F” which is just to the right of “E”.
- Now play the notes in sequence: D, E, F, E, D, D, D.
- Repeat the same sequence for the next line: E, E, E, D, D, D.
- Finally, play the last line as follows: E, G, G, E, G, G, G.
- Practice playing the notes in sequence until you can play the melody smoothly.
That’s it! You have just learned how to play “Mary Had a Little Lamb” on the piano. Keep practicing and enjoy playing the melody!